Find the Best Nail Shapes Trending Now
Once upon a time, the only nail shapes that we had to choose from were mainly square or oval nails. While those two classic nail shapes will never go out of style, nail shapes have evolved opening up creative new options for your nail style.Nail art, gel manicures, and trending nail colors are all ways you can customize your nails, but it's the nail shape that makes your manicure stand out!
- Square Nails. Your nail shape says a lot about your personal style. Classic clean shaped nails are great for short or medium length nails. Choosing the right nail shape to match your personality and style is easy with a little help from your friends at imPRESS Manicure. Square nails never go out of style and are a clean classic look perfect for short or medium length nails.
- Oval Nails. If you are looking for a slightly softer look an oval nail shape may be perfect for you. Ultra-fit Oval Nail Shape!
feature a more natural nail shape with soft filed edges and rounded corners. This nail shape is flattering and extremely versatile. Try our ultra-fit oval nail shape with our easy on press-on manicure.
- Squoval Nails. Can't decide between square and oval. Now you don't have to. Squoval nails combine the best of both worlds. The straight edge of a square nail combined with the polishes and rounded end of an oval. Squoval nails are great for shorter nails. Try our squoval nails with our press-on nails that apply in minutes. You can instantly see if this nail shape is right for you.
- Almond Nails. Looking for a newer nail shape that provides an excellent base for nail art, almond nails might be the right choice for you. Almond nails feature a rounded shape that works perfectly for someone who wants a little length without going to extremes. Some nail experts have pointed out that this nail shape can be hard to maintain for natural nails. With our almond nails manicure kits you can skip the salon and instantly get almond nails in the comfort of your own home.
- Coffin Nails. Ready for some high drama? Coffin nails, also known as ballerina nails deliver an eye catching statement. Coffin nails feature long, tapered edges with a squared off tip. This shape is both chic and bold.
- Stiletto Nails. The pointy cousin of the coffin nails; stiletto nails feature a wider base with a sharp top. Just like the sexy high heel that gives this nail design its name, stiletto nails are bold and fierce. This shape looks amazing with glossy nail polish in bold colors of metallic glitter, and is great for a special event. Try a set of easy to apply stiletto nails from KISS Nails.
No matter which nail shape you choose imPRESS Manicure and KISS Nails has you covered. With a range of nail designs, nail styles and shapes to choose from you can try them all and find the perfect nail shape for you. Have fun trying on the different nail shapes and designs show us your favorite by tagging us on social media.
#imPRESSmoments #KISSNails #OwnYourBold
BY WENDY HEPPT