Back-to-School Beauty in a Snap!
Heading back? Despite less time for beautification and tighter discretionary funds, you can still be a beauty superstar. We’ve got you covered with quick fixes that get you gorgeous, just like that!
- Go Faux with Falsies: KISS false lashes are reasonably priced, easy to apply, and guaranteed to give your eyes a pop of glam. Multipacks are also a great value, and a lash stash really comes in handy throughout the school season. KISS features every lash design, length, texture, and volume imaginable, so you’re sure to find one for you. And if you’re a novice or just “all thumbs,” use a lash applicator to apply your lashes or give magnetic lashes a go– you’ll be amazed how easy it is to do.
- Create a Smokin’ Eye: From early morning classes to late at night, a smoky eye always looks on point. To do, use an eye pencil or a deep shade of eyeshadow to line your upper and lower lashline, then smudge the line into your lashline with fingertips or a liner brush. Blend, blend, blend, and you’re ready to go.
- Build-a-Brow: Bold brows are in. To get the look, brush brows upwards using colored brow gel, then fill in sparse spots with brow powder or matte eye shadow that matches your brow color.
- Mind your Mani: High maintenance nails don’t gel with your lifestyle, but you can get a flawless custom-looking mani in an instant with imPRESS press-on nails. Choose from solid colors, accent nails, and a huge selection of awesome nail art finishes– no glue or drying time required.
- Common Scents: Don’t get too caught up in the school whirlwind and when you do, a spritz of fragrance can be calming and soothing, and it can leave you feeling refreshed when you least feel it!
Got a back to school beauty tip you swear by? We'd love to hear it! Post on our social to let us know how you go from ‘no to woah’ every day!