Make Mom's Day
Make Mom’s Day... Give her what she really, really wants!
Mom might say it’s the little gestures that matter, and what she wants most is your time and appreciation. But an adoring smile doesn’t cut it; neither do flowers, or an appliance, or a gift certificate. Make this the year you switch up to a can’t-go-wrong present: Anything pampering! Maybe an actual spa getaway isn’t in the cards, but don’t fret… a virtual spa staycation is the next best thing. At-home treatments are not only big beauty time savers for mom…she’ll be impressed how you saved your money when you present her with these mani-pedi and more must-haves.
- A 2-minute mani-pedi: She’ll never get stuck feeling bad about her tips or her toes again! Wrap up imPRESS Press-on Manicure and NEW Press-on Pedicure, in matching or coordinating designs, $7.99@). Even better, present her with a stockpile of press-ons (in assorted styles) that will last her a month, or more.
- A mini facial: Mom will love her complexion after a 15-minute KISS Facial Sheet Mask treatment. There’s charcoal to minimize pores, cucumber soothes, lemon brightens, coconut water hydrates, aloe moisturizes, honey nourishes, and African black soap purifies…and you can give her the whole shebang for $21.
- A hand revitalizer: Fill a cute makeup bag or gift bag with hand lotion, cuticle cream, a manicure set and a hand treatment, like KISS Hand Mask Gloves. Mom’s hands will look like they never have to lift a finger, thanks to argan oil, collagen and vitamin E.
- A foot soother/smoother: Pick up a big shallow bowl or something similar mom can soak her feet in, fill it with bath salts, spa stones and a foot mask, and wrap it up in a big fluffy towel. To try: KISS Foot & Toenail Mask Socks. Mom’s tired tootsies will love you for lavishing them with goodies like shea butter, macadamia oil, and calming lavender. After just 15 minutes, her feet will look and feel like she spent hours at a spa.
- An aloe plant & aloe gel: Aloe is practically magical in the way it soothes, heals and moisturizes…the plant is handy for burns and other boo-boos and the gel is great for softening and soothing skin, especially après sun.